If you need a little boost of positivity or increased peace of mind, settle into your favorite chair with your journal. Here are ten journal prompts to get your thoughts flowing in a constructive manner.
- What worked well for you today?
- What are you grateful for today that you previously took for granted?
- Write about a thing, a person, a place, and an experience that all bring you great joy. How much overlap is there in your writing?
- What is something that is a positive part of your life now that originally scared you?
- What does your favorite color mean to you, and do you need to incorporate more of that color into your life?
- What does your favorite scent mean to you, and do you need to incorporate more of that scent into your life?
- How have you grown in the last 10 years, and what are your resulting nuggets of wisdom?
- Whose life has been positively impacted by your support, encouragement, and presence?
- What would you like to say to yourself if you were not you but rather you were your best friend? How can you keep this perspective moving forward?
- What are your favorite things and memories about the current season?
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. All views and opinions are my own. Thank you for your support.