I would like to thank Mr. Holliman for this award. He has graciously nominated me for several awards, and I have been a bit behind in responding. Mr. Holliman, thank you for your cheerful and uplifting blogging, and thank you for your patience with me!!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- What is your favorite holiday? I love Thanksgiving. I love being thankful with my family, I love the menu, I love the season, and I love that there is no pressure of gift giving.
- How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in March.
- How would you describe your life style? I am a wife, mom, teacher, and student. I am spiritual with a charming amount of crazy. 😉
- Do you like swimming? Nope, I do not like to put my head under water.
- Do you like to read? I do, and I have trouble putting books down. So I try to be strategic about when I start one.
- What’s one of your favorite quotes? One of my personal go to parenting lines is “don’t be sorry, be smart.” It is not (usually) a threat or a challenge, it is a reminder to be mindful.
- Have you been out of the country? I have visited 11 countries outside the US.
- When was the last time you have been to see a movie? I saw Toy Story 4.
- Do you have any kids? I have three kids, so blessed!
- What is your favorite fruit? Cherries
- What are your hobbies? Yoga, meditation, and being in nature.
Questions for You to Answer: I am not nominating anyone else at this time, but I welcome you to pick a question or two and answer them in the comments. I love getting to know you all better, and I look forward to your answers! 🙂