I am so flattered to be nominated by Wife Blah, The White Bouquette, and Mr. Holliman for these awards! These are three of my favs, please check them out! Wife Blah actually has a charming YouTube channel as well.
- Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I grew up in a small town in Michigan. As an adult, I never wanted to stay in Michigan. Now that we have moved away, I miss it terribly.
- My husband just bought me a few YETI tumblers and water bottles. I was too cheap to buy them for myself. They are amazing!
- My favorite ice tea is a two tea bags of white and one tea bag of peach. I just made a pitcher of it yesterday.
- I have tried a lot of subscription boxes for food, clothes, cosmetics, and essential oils. My absolute favorite and the only one I have kept is Stitch Fix. I always get a compliment when I am wearing my Stitch Fix clothes. I just got a new box this week. 🙂
- My kids favorite babysitter from way back when just found out that she and her husband are expecting a boy. She knew all along it would be a boy. When I was pregnant with my oldest, I was convinced he was a girl. I never trusted my gender radar after that.
- My favorite kitchen appliance besides the requisite toaster and coffee maker is the air fryer. We have had ours for about six months now, and I use it at least twice a week.
- My favorite fruit is cherries. They are a Michigan crop so maybe it was early exposure.
- My favorite type of wall art is photography. I love landscapes, flowers, and family photos.
- I love yoga, obviously as I am a yoga teacher. A good barre class though, that is also an amazing workout. My friend took me to two fantastic barre classes last week.
- I absolutely adore sparking water. I gave up soda many years ago with the exception of a fountain Dr. Pepper now and then.
- My absolute favorite show is mid season right now, So You Think You Can Dance. I am a groupie and already bought live tickets for October.
11 QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME
- What is your favorite thing to eat? A good brownie, dark chocolate and chewy.
- Do you have any favorite mythological or religious stories? I don’t know if this counts, but I love to watch Ancient Aliens.
- What is your ideal home like? I would love to have a covered porch on the front and a screened in patio on the back.
- What is the most beautiful or majestic place you have ever seen? Norway was absolutely magical, and Kenya was beyond majestic.
- What is your favorite kind of weather? I love cool, crisp fall weather. I love the breeze, the smell, and wearing my jeans.
- Roller Coaster or Bungee Jumping? Roller Coaster
- Online Shopping or Going to the Mall? Online shopping, Marshalls, and Target is basically the extent of my spend beyond the grocery store.
- Heart or brain? They have to be connected to thrive.
- Warm shower or Foot Massage? Hot shower and foot massage, I have to be greedy here. 😉
- Sand or Grass? grass
- White or Black? gray
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- Do you collect anything?
- What brings you joy?
- What are you grateful for?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- Have you ever lost something sentimental or valuable?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- Do you think you are an intuitive person?
- What superpower would you like to have?
MY NOMINEES – If you would also like a nomination, just let me know. I would be happy to tag you.