- Say ‘Thank you’ to the Blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I was born in North Carolina.
- I am a Leo.
- My favorite ice cream is mint chip. I’ve probably said this before, but it can’t be said enough.
- I have a weird thing with purses. When I buy a purse, I absolutely love it until one day I absolutely hate it. It may take 3-9 months for the flip to happen, but it always does. Knowing this about myself, I never buy expensive purses.
- I prefer to write and journal with colored ink.
- My New Jersey bestie is also named Julie, and we are often referred to as the Julie’s.
- My kids share some facial features but their hair/eye combinations are all unique – dark curly hair/brown eyes, straight red hair/green eyes, and straight dark blonde hair/blue eyes. I have been asked on several occasions if they have the same dad. That always cracks me up, and yes, they do.
- When I was growing up, I loved the Little House on the Prairie book series.
- I paint well, house painting like walls, furniture, and even floors. I paint everything I can reach without an extension ladder. I paint well enough that two of my past contractors have offered me work.
- I didn’t find out that I was very Irish until I did a DNA test.
- I absolutely adore tacky yard art like statues, spinners, lanterns, stepping stones, you name it! I like to hide fairies and gnomes throughout my landscaping.
11 QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME
- What is your favorite movie? Princess Bride
- Do you feel that GOD is with you at all times? I believe God is everywhere.
- Do you watch sports (NBA-NFL)? If so who is your one favorite player from each sport? Tom Brady attended the University of Michigan when I did, love him.
- What do you like rain or snow? why? They have real pros and cons, but I try not to let either slow me down. The first snow of the season is always the most beautiful, but shoveling for months on end is tedious. I’ll take first snow and then rain.
- What is your most important goal in life? To make a positive contribution to my family, friends, and career.
- What is your favorite book? why? I like the Alchemist because he has what he needs the entire time.
- Have you ever skydived before? If so how was it? Nope, do not intend to.
- What is your favorite color? blue and purple
- Do you have any pet(s)? 3 dogs and 2 cats
- What one of your best memories in your life with your family? We took a family vacation to Maui a few years ago. It was full of fun and adventure.
- What motivates you to keep blogging? I’m not exactly sure, but it has seeped into my life and is now an integral part like yoga and meditation.
MY 11 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- Do you collect anything?
- What brings you joy?
- What are you grateful for?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- Have you ever lost something sentimental or valuable?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- Do you think you are an intuitive person?
- What superpower would you like to have?
MY NOMINEES – If you would like a nomination, just let me know. I would be happy to tag you.