I would like to thank Dr. Anne from The Art and Science of Well-being for this award. She is one of my new favorite bloggers, and I had the pleasure of meeting her via one of my other favorite bloggers, Wendy Megget. I really enjoy Dr. Anne’s perspective and contribution. Please take a moment to check out her blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Questions For Me to Answer:
- What are you the most grateful for? My husband, he is my best friend and a wonderful father.
- If money were not a restriction, where would you live? I have always wanted to live in North Carolina, USA where there are mild winters, still 4 seasons, and the beautiful mountains.
- Would you choose to have two (or several) homes if you could? Where and why? Only if money were no object, one home is plenty to keep up with! In my fantasy world, I would have a home in Michigan, USA where we are from, in central Europe to use as a hub for exploring, and in North Carolina, USA for reasons in #2.
- What country would you like to travel to next? Ireland is next up on my list. Iceland would be a close second.
- Which room in your house is most important to you? The nook in my bedroom where I have created my meditation space.
- What is your favorite meal to cook at home? I am a terrible cook, but I make an amazing potato soup.
- What is your favorite literary genre and/or specific book(s)? I love to read empowering self help type books and romances, modern or historical.
- What do you do to recharge your batteries if you’ve had a tough day? Quiet time, I sit in my meditation space and breath.
- What is your favorite outdoor pursuit? I love walking my dog in the woods.
- What do you do to stay healthy? Yoga, I love yoga.
- Do you have a spiritual practice? If you do, can you describe it? My spiritual practice is very important to me, and I would describe it as eclectic. I have gathered practices and beliefs from a plethora of sources. I keep and practice the pieces that resonate with me.
Questions for You to Answer: I am not nominating anyone else at this time, but I welcome you to pick a question or two and answer them in the comments. I love getting to know you all better, and I look forward to your answers! 🙂
- What are you the most grateful for?
- What is your favorite animal?
- If money were no object, what would be your dream car?
- What country would you like to visit?
- Which room in your home is most important to you?
- What is your favorite meal to cook at home?
- What is your favorite literary genre and/or specific book(s)?
- What do you do to recharge your batteries if you’ve had a tough day?
- What is your favorite outdoor pursuit?
- Do you think you are an intuitive person?
- Do you have a spiritual practice? If you do, can you describe it?