Special thanks to Nova from Nova’s Namaste 365 Online for prompting this post. I’m flattered to support the journey of your idea, the Traveling Blog Journal. You can read Nova’s original post with instructions here. You can also read about each destination of the blog’s journey on the page widget she placed in her profile. Check it out!!!
I have lived in Chester, NJ (founded 1736) for approaching three years. I think Chester is quite remarkable for several reasons.
- George Washington slept here, the place is steeped in colonial history.
- James Gandolfini also slept here, he was once a resident (see pic of his local hangout below).
- Chester is about 50 minutes from Manhattan and also about 50 minutes from the Appalachian Trail, two totally different worlds. (Side note, I’m from Michigan, and telling distances based on time is a Midwestern thing.)
- We have the most amazing bagels (Chester Bagel), cupcakes (Sweet Spot Bake Shoppe), and yoga (Vibe Yoga Lounge). Well, you know where to find me. 🙂
- The landscape and wildlife are remarkable. I love being surrounded by nature.
Thank you for traveling with me today. I’m sending this traveling Blog Journal to its next lucky host, Lillian from Orkidedatter. I absolutely love Lillian’s work, and she is from Norway. I’m looking forward to her post! Norway, here we come!