Find a penny (or any coin), pick it up, and all day long have good luck.
Finding pennies is one of the main ways I look for nudges or encouragement from the Universe. When I find a penny, I instantly look for the date stamp in order to glean greater meaning. Using a bit of numerology, here is how it is done.
Penny Date Stamp: 2019
Numerology technique is to add all the digits until you have one remaining digit.
2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 12
Since 12 is still a double digit number, I reduce again by adding all digits:
1 + 2 = 3
Now the remaining digit, 3, adds greater meaning to my lucky penny.
If you are anxious for a message,
you can always select a coin at random from your pocket or purse.
- New Beginnings, Independence, Innovation
- Union, Cooperation, Relationships
- Joy, Optimism, Imagination
- Preparation (for change), Hard Work, Endurance
- Change, Freedom, Promotion
- Family, Nurturing, Service
- Spiritual Focus, Wisdom, Investigative
- Preparation (for completion), Organization, Power
- Completion, Transformation, Vision
On the particular day I found this penny, I was on my way to meet a good friend for lunch. When I arrived, she told me she was expecting her first child, 3 – JOY!
Keep exploring numerology:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. All views and opinions are my own. Thank you for your support.