I’m honored and flattered to accept this award from Nova’s Namaste 365 Online. I am fairly new to blogging, but Nova caught my eye from the beginning. I appreciate her style, insight, and perspective. Thank you Nova for such a warm welcome to the blogging community. I have found a new home.
Recognition and thanks also go to Okotot Enigma for creating this uplifting reward. Her intent was to bring the spotlight to the bloggers, tucked away in the corners, unseen and unrecognized. Thanks for shining the light on us!
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts
3 Things About Me
- I like cheap wine and expensive chocolate, even better together.
- I love obscure reality TV, my two favorites being SYTYCD and Curse of Oak Island.
- I absolutely need to live by the forest and truly enjoy watching the wildlife in my yard.
My 5 Nominations listed below, please check them out.
jm @ blahblahblahjm
Jen W. C. @ Mostly Single
Giulia @ Story of a Journey
Berkley @ A Southern State of Mind
Charity McLean @ Complete Transformation
My Questions to Answer:
- Which Day of the week is your favorite and why?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Who’s your favorite author?
- Do you prefer Mayo or Miracle Whip?
- Which countries have you previously visited?
- Wednesday is my favorite day because I don’t have any obligations. It is a day I can make my own.
- I have been blogging since March 18, 2019. I’m so grateful to have found this community!
- I like so many authors and genres, so it is difficult for me to pick one. Let me default to the book which has had the biggest impact on me within the last year, The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor.
- Neither Mayo or Miracle Whip, I always substitute mustard or guacamole.
- I have been fortunate to visit a lot of countries. My absolute favorite thus far is Norway, but I would like to give honorable mentions to Kenya and Italy.
Questions to My Nominees
- What or who inspired you to start blogging?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere and why?
- What is your favorite candy or sweet from childhood and now?
- Who is your favorite television or movie character of all time?
- Olives, yes or no?